Auto Care 2m Jump Leads Description
Auto Care Copper Clamp Emergency Start-up Battery Connection
1. This emergency battery start-up connection wire has safer design, which could give the user and the device protection.
2. This item could be used in winter, or whenever your car couldn’t start-up.
Length: 2 meters
How to use:
The connection steps is as below:
1. Firstly, clamp the starting line(red wire) to the positive pole of the rescued car(the car which is needed to be charged).
2. Secondly, clamp the other red wire to the positive pole of the rescue car(the other car).
3. Thirdly, clamp the black wire to the negative pole of the rescued car.
4. And then, clamp the other black wire to the negative pole of the rescue car.
5. You may start-up the engine of the rescue car, then you may start-up the rescued car. If it turns out that the rescued car couldn’t start-up, please check if it has the poor contact between the metal connection part.
6. When you are done started-up the engine, you should take off the connction line in order, otherwise it may result in a short – circuit.
The take-off steps is as below:
1. Firstly, you may take off the black wire of the rescued car.
2. Secondly, take off the black wire of the rescue car.
3. Thirdly, take off the red wire of the rescue car.
4. Last step, take off the red wire of the rescued car.
Package Included: 1 X Emergency battery strat-up connection line